Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 01, 2015

What I read in 2014

My Year in Books (according to Goodreads, which will be accurate as I do use it to keep track of my reading).

Some of these were read for university (some of which I had read before); many were read for pleasure; fortunately most of the uni books were pleasurable to read as well! I have also read quite a lot of textile/sewing/craft books - I don't include ones I have skimmed through, only ones I have genuinely read from cover to cover, something I am doing increasingly often these days. (Most probably as a displacement activity instead of actually doing craft!). I am still working my way through the myriad of thrillers/detective novels left behind my my father. Most of them go to the op shop after reading, unless they are by Agatha Christie or Ngaio Marsh, in which case they go into the collection.

I have decided that this year I will include at least a brief post about every university text read, as most of my blog hiatuses were to do with uni study and therefore it would keep the blogging in hand.

And finally, a funny chalkboard I saw outside a pub in Bendigo a few weeks ago:

No comments: